For the 2021 season, players will require advanced booking to use the courts. Your paid registration will give you booking privileges to the Advanced Booking reservation system found online at tatennis.skedda.com. Please note that certain times may be blocked out due to club activities such as club doubles, lessons or special events when we exit Red Zone Restrictions.
The city requires that we have active COVID screening, contact tracing and record keeping, consequently we are allowing same day booking only (booking the next day will result in your booking cancelled without warning). The booking process requires you declare that you are covid symptom free on the day of play.
- You can book at <tatennis.skedda.com> once you have booking privileges.
- To get booking privileges - please setup a booking account <here>.
- After setting up a booking account, you will be sent an email to confirm your email address and to set up a password.
- You will be activated upon filling in the <Registration 2021> form and sending payment for the 2021 season.
- As a limited time courtesy for 2020 members, please send email to
Request2020BookingPrivilege@tatennis.ca to request booking privileges after obtaining a booking account.
- You can book one 30 min session per day before heading to the club. You and your partner booking two sessions will give you an hour of play.
- Currently only same day booking is allowed during the Ontario "shutdown" period to satisfy the city's requirement for same day active COVID symptom screening. Booking for the next day ahead of time will result in your booking cancelled without warning. Eventually, you may book up to 7 days in advance.
- To continue playing after your booked session is complete, just do so if no one else is using the court. We would have had your previous booking to satisfy the city's requirement for advance booking before play and contact tracing.
- Do not book more than one 30 min session in advance, the second session will be cancelled without warning.
- Family members using the same email address (such as children) will only get one booking account. Family members using the same email address can book two 30 min session per day to play with their child. If you are not playing with your child, you are limited to one 30 min booked session similar to all other adult members. Do not book an extra 30 min timeslot without your child.
- You may continue to play past your timeslot or at a different time during the same day as long as no one else has booked that timeslot.
- You may not use another member's name (including family member) to book a court if they are not playing.
- Violating these rules or "NO SHOWS" will result in your booking privileges suspended.
How to book
- Log in to <tatennis.skedda.com>
- Double-click on a time slot that is not reserved (or single click and then click the green "Book" icon at the top of the page). This will bring up the New Booking form
- Fill in the optional Booking Title if you wish. You could enter your partner's name. This will be displayed with your booking.
- Fill in the names of your partner(s); this is essential for contact tracing.
- Enter the key numbers of your partner(s), this is used to verify that they are members.
- Confirm that none of you have COVID symptoms
- Finally click the "Confirm booking" icon at the bottom
Contact Information / Record Keeping
- Contact tracing information is provided by the booking system. However if you are playing as an unbooked player. Please send an email to CovidContactTracing@tatennis.ca with the following:
- name, key#, phone number, date, time & duration of play, partners as required.
- eg John Doe, #123, 613-123-4567, Mar 23, 2pm, 1hr, Jane Doe, #124