TATC Terms and conditions
- I will abide by all the rules and regulations of the Trend-Arlington Tennis Club (Club)
- The Club or the Club’s officers shall not be held responsible in any way in the event of accidental injury on Club facilities to myself, to my family, or to my guests and that the Club will not assume any liability for lost or stolen property.
- As part of my membership I will receive a court key for the express purpose of allowing me, or those individuals specifically covered by my membership, access to the Club's tennis courts.
- I agree that I will not make any copies of the key, or provide the key or any copy of the key to any person or persons not specifically covered by my membership.
- I acknowledge and agree that failure to comply with the foregoing may, at the Club's sole discretion, result in immediate cancellation of my Club membership and forfeiture of any and all membership fees and deposits paid.
To be able to register for lessons with PTI, you must be a member of the club.
With regards to the key deposit; If a member returns a key from the previous year, they may retrieve their deposit. However, as soon as a member puts down a deposit for a new key, they forfeit the deposit for the previous key. Only one key is allowed per membership.