By registering online, you will ensure that we have the correct contact information for you and your family. This will help us communicate with you effectively and send you important updates and reminders. At this time, we are not accepting new members. 2022 members have till Apr 18th to pay to retain their membership.
Starting April 18th, non-members may apply via this registration page for membership. However, please note that we have a limited number of spots available and non-members will be put on a wait list if the membership is full.
Non-members are kindly requested not to register or pay before Apr 18th, as their applications and payment will not be accepted.You will not be wait listed if you attempt to register or pay before this date.
- Review the <TATC Terms>and <2023 Fee Schedule>
- Complete the information below and click on the "Submit" button.
- The treasurer will receive a notice and your data will be captured in our Registration file.
- Once your membership is accepted, the treasurer will send you an email with e-Transfer details.
- PLEASE INCLUDE a message with your names and "EMAIL" in your e-Transfer, we need to match those against your membership application - especially the email. (some members have the same last name :)
- If an e-transfer is not possible then please contact Info@tatennis.ca for other options.
- An electronic receipt will be provded when the e-transfer is processed. Please bring this as proof of membership.
- For new members ONLY -
- Upon membership acceptance and payment, you will need to setup for a booking login per the <Advanced Booking> page in order to book a court. Each member should have their own booking account. Children may use the same email address as the adult. You are limited to one 30 min session per day of advanced booking; you may continue to play that day as long as there is a free court.
- Last year's members should already have an account, otherwise follow the instructions above after Apr 7th.
--- Membership Application Form ---