2020/08/09 - Smash newsletter to be sent ...
In this Issue…
- Court re-surfacing update
- Update on access to the club house
- New: Reduced memberships for the rest of the season!
Court Resurfacing September 2020.
- The court resurfacing is scheduled for early September. We will be sending the exact dates when the contractor advises us.
- We will try to minimize the impact on court usage as much as possible.
- The resurfacing will take approximately 7 to 10 days and is weather dependent.
Access to the Club House
- We still don’t have access to the clubhouse and will keep you updated as we receive information from the city.
- This will most likely impact when we hold the AGM this year similar to when the tornado affected it two years ago.
- The lights are automatically turned on at 8:00 pm every night, we will have the city change the time as we move into the fall.
- All membership fees will be reduced for the remainder of the season. Be sure to tell your friends!
(reduced in August)
|Family (same address)
|Junior (17 and under)
2020/05/25 - Smash newsletter sent ...
Hello returning Members,
The TATC board members are happy to inform you that the club will be officially open for 2020 starting Sunday May 24th. We would like to thank you all for your patience as we addressed the many challenges associated with club preparations during this health crisis. There will be a number of measures put in place in order to ensure the safety of everyone playing at the club this year. The current measures will most likely change and/or evolve over the summer. We ask for everyone’s cooperation and flexibility throughout all of this.
Here is what you will need to know to kick-off the season right:
- TATC will adhere to a strict set of guidelines to ensure the safety of all its players. These recommendations are available on our website and will be posted at the club.
- Please read these guidelines here: www.tatennis.ca > Rules for Safe Play 2020
- We ask that you follow and adhere to these guidelines.
- TATC has setup an email account and will only be accepting e-transfer payment for Tennis memberships.
- Membership information can be found at www.tatennis.ca > Fees
- Please send your e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org and use tatennis as your security response.
- The TATC Treasurer will issue an e-receipts for payments received from members on a weekly basis
- Please ensure the courts are locked if you are the last one leaving the courts (regardless of time of day).
- Returning members will be able to continue to use their keys.
- New members will need to contact email@example.com to request a key and pay a key deposit of $20.00 via e-transfer.
- The clubhouse (including washrooms) remain closed until further notice. Please prepare yourself accordingly before coming out to play.
- Tennis court lighting will not be turned on during phase 1 of re-opening.
We wish you all a fun and safe 2020 tennis season. If you have questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
2020/04/14 - Information to date ...
- The club would not have the Tennis and Pickleball nets up until the first week of July and there would be no access to the courts till this time.
- The PTI after school program would be cancelled for 2020.
- The April 25th registration date would be moved to the first Saturday in July.
- Membership fees for all categories would be reduced by 15%.
- We will strive to make online registration easier with payments by e-transfer or via mail with the club providing receipts electronically.
2019 Season - Archive :
- We are hiring! We are currently seeking candidates for the role of Club Supervisor. Please see the job poster here.
- Deadling to apply is March 1st. Please send a cover letter and resume to our Director of Supervision, Marie at email@example.com
SEPTEMBER 22, 2018
- Due to the damage of yesterday's storm, the year-end tournament is Cancelled.
- The AGM and dinner will be rescheduled to a later date. Details to come.