---- Special Announcement ----
Sep 29, 2022 - AGM via Zoom - Oct 27th 7pm
Aug 12, 2022 - Doubles Tournament - Sun Aug 28th 2-5pm
Our Annual General meeting will take place via zoom on Thursday, October 27th, 2022 at 7 PM. The zoom information and agenda will be sent out at a later date.
July 24, 2022 - Pickleball - Challenge Court - Wed Evenings
Join us Sunday August 28th from 2 - 5 pm for a semi-competitive (i.e fun but teams will be out to win) club doubles tournament where one member of the team must be female. We will have both a tennis and pickleball event at the same time. If you would like to play both, we will do our best to accommodate but please understand you may be in for a long day depending on your results. You may register your team of two individuals <HERE>
before August 25th at 6 PM. No late registrations will be accepted. There is no cost to enter this members only tournament.
Please register early - we are limiting registration to 16 teams per sport. You will be notified Sat Aug 27th to acknowledge your registration.
We have started a challenge court on Wednesday nights from 630 to 830. The rules for this activity are below:
July 17, 2022 - Guest Policy
- Doubles teams challenge to stay or remain on the court. Winning team stays on the court to be challenged by the next team. Winning team stays on Court until defeated or wishes to relinquish the court. Losing team moves to the back of the line or splits up to reform new challenging teams.
Due to several requests the board has instituted the following guest policy:
June 23, 2022 - Save on National Bank Open Tickets in Toronto
- Each adult member of the club will be allowed one guest court booking per calendar month.
- The inviting member will be responsible for paying $5.00 per guest to a maximum of three (doubles). The fee must be paid prior to playing via etransfer in the same manner as the original registration fees. No other payment methods will be accepted. Guest courts not prepaid may be erased by administrators
- To book a guest court, guests will be listed as playing partners on the appropriate field. Inviting members may use their own key number under playing member key
- Guest court bookings may be made only on the day they will be used.
- No guests are permitted during open play periods.
Trend Arlington Tennis Club members can save on National Bank Open tickets in Toronto (WTA - Aug. 6-14) by using the special promo code: 22NBTRENDTC Save up to 50% on Opening Day tickets, as well as save up to 25% on all other sessions including the Sunday finals. Offer valid while quantities last.
June 5, 2022 - Social Round Robin Tournament
May 11, 2022 - Playing Partner Finder
Join us Saturday, June 11th from 2:00 to 4:00 PM for a social round robin tournament. We'll be organizing teams in both Tennis and Pickleball to compete in a friendly tournament with all levels welcome. Please sign up <HERE
> before 7:00 PM on Friday
June 10th. We'll try to make it a fun day with some snacks, music and drinks. If you would like to captain a team, please reach out via email at email@example.com. Hope to see you there!
May 10, 2022 - Planter Maintenance - Volunteers Needed
We have had requests to help members find playing partners. As such we have developed a form that you can fill in. Please click on the <Playing Partner Finder
> tab on the left.
Please contact Holly (613 898-9859) if you can help with flowers this year. Most urgently we need help with watering and dead heading at different times in July and early August.
May 5, 2022 - Saturday open Tennis/Pickleball
With the nice weather finally arriving, we have added open play club events on Saturday for both Tennis and Pickleball. All members are welcome to come out between 9:30 am and 11:30 am to meet other members and take part in fun, social games. Please look for these on a regular schedule going forward.
Apr 28, 2022 - Membership is Full
Apr 7, 2022 - Lessons
Our membership is full. We are not accepting new members at this time. 2021 members have till May 23rd to register and pay. At which time new members on the waitlist will be given the opportunity to join on a first come first serve basis. New members can get on the waitlist by submitting a registration form per the Registration 2022 page <here>
Our club pro, Arthur Cuenco, and his team are available for lessons. New this year: Arthur will be adding pickleball coaches to his team who will also be available for lessons. Click <here>
for more info.
---- News and Announcements ----
Mar 30, 2022 - SMASH newsletter sent
- Booking System
- Club House
- Read more <HERE>
Older Announcements can be viewed in the Archive page <HERE>